Commercial Property Inspection - Part Time - Perfect for Teacher and Retiree
Excellent Additional Income.
If you are self-motivated, detail-oriented, and enjoy working in the field and meeting people, then we have a terrific position for you to conduct commercial property inspections in the Philadelphia, PA area. Your major responsibilities will involve:
- Completing commercial properties surveys
- Scheduling appointments
- Traveling to property sites
- Gathering underwriting information
- Completing the appropriate form via a computer
- Calculating square footage
- Taking digital photos
We are looking for individuals who possess some of the following knowledge and skills, and/or experience:
- Ability to observe, examine, measure, inspect, gather data, and describe all aspects of a property/building/business under exposure to various weather conditions (cold, heat, rain, snow, etc.) and with occasional lifting of up to 20 pounds and climbing of stairs and ladders, accessing building roofs, and working in all type of neighborhoods and environments
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Word and Excel – CAD experience a plus
- Ability to work independently
- Strong work ethic
- Valid driver’s license
Please send your resume and or fill out the application to apply.
USMC Insurance Company
Key words: Side job, waitress, server, teacher, retired, construction, self employed, home office, work at home, field work. field service, retail sales, real estate, property, home inspections, office help, administrator, assistant, labor, laborer, human resources, finance, recruiter, project manager, sales, customer service, business, professional, banking, marketing, education, manager.